Guest blogging is a great way to drive traffic to your own site while sharing your expertise here on The Frugal Baby. If you are interesting in writing a guest post, here are our guidelines:
- All guest posts must be of high quality and well written.
- Your blog post/article must be relevant to the content on The Frugal Baby (babies, young children, parenting, and/or frugality).
- Please allow your personality to shine through in your post.
- All guest posts must be original and unpublished.
- Word length is negotiable but 400-600 words is the preferred range.
- Blatant promotion of any product, service, or website is not permitted.
- Guest blogger will get a byline and link to their website at the bottom of their post. As of July 1, 2011, The Frugal Baby will only accept guest posts from writers whose websites are related to home, family, children, parenting, or similar topic–or a topic specifically related to the post itself. So if you are writing an article about frugal snacks, it can’t link back to an insurance website or a marketing website, etc. In addition, the guest blogger may include two other appropriate links in the body of the post.
- The Frugal Baby reserves the right to edit any guest post for clarity or space.
- The Frugal Baby also reserves the right to decline to publish a guest post.
- We request that you put a link to your guest post on your own website.
If you have an idea for a guest post, please send us an email at email@example.com with “Guest Post” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!